Wheat Production 1
A group of North Carolina farmers sprayed their winter wheat with Biobased USA for the first time during the Spring of 2008.
At harvest time, they could hardly believe the results.
One of those farmers, while talking to a neighbor as he held a head of wheat, said, "This ain't normal. I mean, we're
not used to seeing wheat with a 5-inch head on it. It's amazing. Here in the Piedmont of North Carolina, close to
Winston-Salem, we've seen a lot of wheat before, but we had never seen it before with this much of a head on it.
There are some that are a little shorter, but most of them are a whole lot longer than normal. See how the heads are
opened up here where they're standing open? The grain's big is what's causing that head to stand open like that.
They're all like that, and they've got four runs of grain on each head. I mean, there ain't just one head that way,
they're all with four rows," compared with the normal three rows. He said, "I've been farming all my life, and this is
about as pretty a wheat crop as I've ever seen."
Those farmers who normally got 50 to 60 bushel per acre wheat yields were getting more than 90 bushel yields on wheat sprayed with Biobased USA Some were getting 100 bushel yields.
In addition, the test weight of wheat that had been sprayed with Biobased USA was substantially higher than normal.
Bud, the North Carolina farmer, "It's the best wheat crop I've ever had. I've cut about 60 acres so far; I'm doing at least 90 bushels per acre average, with some going over 100.
Occasionally the monitor goes up to 150 to 160. I've never seen wheat make 100 bushels per acre before. In addition,
test weights are running 63 and 64 pounds. Last year it was 58. I have had it 61 or 62 on a few occasions in the past, but never 64 before."
1. Dr. Leon Hesser - World Famous 60 Year Wheat Farmer, Review of Soysoap Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, Barley, Oats, Tobacco Crops!
2. Dr. Leon Hesser Interviews Farmer About The 5 Inch Wheat Heads And 100 bushels acre plus. The Wheat is not normal and its amazing, Wheat plants were producing 23 stalks with full heads.
3. Dr. Leon Hesser - Wheat: Farmer said, I told spray boy, If its green spray it! The best wheat yields we’ve ever had.
4. Dr. Leon Hesser - Wheat: On Good Land, 160 bu acre wheat. Dr. Hesser said he wished the Dr. Borlaug who won the Nobel Prize could see these Wheat fields.
Farmers best ever was 70 bu. acre but now expects to run mid 115 bu acre.
5. Biobased USA: Dr. Hesser asked Buddy about Soysoap Inoculation but did say he got 64 lbs test weight on wheat.
6. NC Farmers Wheat: Farmer Explains Wheat heads, The grains big, is what's causing that head to stand open like that. Unbelievable Never Seen That!
7. Treated with Soysoap Surfactant was 110 bushels, and untreated was 60.
8. Sanders overjoyed with 97 bu acre wheat in 4 ph soils
9. Univ of Tenn Seed Trail Results with Soysoap, 20+ varieties 108 to 150 bu acre wheat.
Copyright © 2008-2016 BioBased.US - All content including, without limitation, text, images, media files, videos, software, and source code is subject to copyright protection and may not be used except with the written permission.