1) - Measuring Brix levels as a means of measuring Plant Productivity
2) - Plant Nutrient Bio-Technology, Benefits to Farmers!
3) - How Does Adjuvant, Soysoap 1, Biowash 1227, Agri-Nano, Nugreen, or Adjuvant Work in Plants?
4) - Fundamentals For Good Farming Results!
5) - Chemistry Biotechnology Since 1880's or Before!
6) - Glutathione S-transferase: an enzyme for chemical defense in plants!
7) - Nanocides: Current State of the Art 2005!
8) - Listing of Major Crops and Rare Fruit Crops for Adjuvant!
9) - Nutritional Deficiencies In Crops!
10) - Diminishing Nutritional Values of Fruit and Vegetables
11) - High-Brix Crops are Randy Henion Cereal Left Beetle Pest-Resistant (Great Story)!
12) - Soils and Minerals
13) - picotechnology (obsoletes Nanotechnology & Graphene), Picotechnologytechnology, Biotechnology, Nanonutrients, Picotechnologynutrients
14) - Liebig's Law Of The Minimum, and Shelford's Law of Tolerance
15) - picotechnology (obsoletes Nanotechnology & Graphene), less than 50 nanometers, Now we enter quantum electo-mechanical phyiscs!
16) - Diminishing Nutrients Values in Foods, 1941 vs 1991!
17) - Examing Plant Tissues in Plants after Plant Tonic Treatments and Why by Thomas Giannou?
18) - U.S. Gov data, ranked pesticide levels in 43 conventionally grown fruits and vegetables.
20) - Farmers Subsidise, Pushed to suicide, By Devinder Sharma
21) - Fruits and Vegetables Uses For Better Health - Rex Rivera
22) - Farmers have you taking your poisons today?
23) - Nanotechnology and its impact on Food and Agriculture
24) - Clean Break from Pesticides by Pam Marrone
25) - Poison Winds - Chemical Drift In Yakima, Washington
26) - NY Times: Open Letter to the Next Farmer in Chief - Michael Pollan
27) - Bill Moyer - Michael Pollan Discuss Food
28) - Record Increase in Global Pesticides Market to Accelerate Into 2013
29) - Grocers Launch Labels to Identify Healthy Foods
30) - Addressing Increases in Nitrogen Costs by Using Cover Crops
31) - POST HARVEST PROBLEMS: Coca-Cola's Orange drinks with 300 times more pesticide than tap water
32) - POST HARVEST PROBLEMS: Coca-Cola - Pepsi: Soft Drinks Still Unsafe
33) - POST HARVEST PROBLEMS: Coca-Cola-Pepsi: Three years have passed since the day we released our first study on pesticide
34) - By Gene Logsdon, Do we need a new definition of Organic?
Copyright © 2008-2018 BioBased.US - All content including, without limitation, text, images, media files, videos, software, and source code is subject to copyright protection and may not be used except with the written permission.